Sunday, November 20, 2016

10 Things I'm Thankful For

  1. I'm thankful for my mom's cooking. I'd choose her food over any 5 star restaurants.
  2. I'm thankful for becoming an American citizen knowing that other countries including my own have more hardships.
  3. I'm thankful for music, because I can listen to it no matter what I feel.
  4. I'm thankful for smiles and laughter others being happy make me feel happy too.
  5. I'm thankful for art and knowing I can create it as well. It shows more than just a picture and I admire it so much.
  6. I'm thankful for my bed. It's nice to know that you woke up alive and well in your warm bed.
  7. I'm thankful for living in a safe and quiet town.
  8. I'm thankful for good people. They don't even have to be a friend, but you feel glad that you know someone with a good heart.
  9. I'm thankful for books as if they were little portable movies.
  10. I'm thankful for my family with the little things and big sacrifices for me. I'm incredibly happy that I have a happy and healthy family who will support me for my happiness.

1 comment: