Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's Complicated

I am excited about moving onto high school, but at the same time I'm not. There are many opportunities for me, such as sports and art. I also can meet new people but sometimes I want to hold myself back.

I'm not so happy about not being able to see the peers I grew up with so often. 8th grade is a year I enjoyed.

 Friends, work, and myself have changed comparing to other years. I still have some of the friends that have stuck by me since I walked into Golf, but I met some new great people along the way. I have pushed myself harder to pick myself up from last year.

 In high school I will mature and think differently but I'm still going to miss memories that have happened in Golf. The year is rushing by so fast and sometimes I wish I could go back. Although I'll miss it here, I want to see what the future is holding for me.

8 comments:

  1. Im also very excited about moving into highschool, i hope you learn well, and prosper! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why my comment keeps repeating. I guess the computer is just trying to prove how much we will miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely miss you, Ms. Joyner :)

      Delete
  3. It's great that you have enjoyed GMS so much. High school will provide you with so many opportunities to create new great memories. I hope you enjoy it just as much.

    ReplyDelete