Monday, May 1, 2017

Ending Middle School

8th grade flew by so fast it felt like it happened in five minutes and we're about to graduate. I feel like it went by fast for me because it's one of the years I had most fun in. I enjoyed my classes and spending time with my friends. Just sitting at the lunch table to talk and laugh would always make my day.

By the end of 8th grade you start to notice who your friends are and sometimes you'll stick with them and sometimes you won't. Although it's only the end of a small part of my life and there will be huge opportunities to meet amazing people. High school is really big and comparing to middle school we're like a secure pond and high school is this ginormous lake. I'll miss so much from middle school but, I'm excited to have a class dedicated to art in high school. Art is a hobby of mine and I'd love to do a lot of it next year.

During summer break I want to travel. I haven't visited Japan in a while so my dad and I are looking forward to visit there. I'm excited to see one of my cousins I haven't seen in a very long time come from Canada to visit us. Mostly my summer will consist of hanging out with friends, having family come over, and getting very tan from swimming in my pool so much. I feel like it will be the same as last year.

When there's an end in something, you can start out with a new beginning. I want to see what high school is like. I hope it will be a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment