Friday, May 19, 2017

A Special Meeting

Image result for dwight schrute and michael scott
If I could have a meet up for dinner with three people, I would choose Dwight Schrute, Michael Scott, and Jessie. Michael and Dwight are characters from a show called, The Office. My friend, Jessie and I have figured out that we are like these characters. I have no idea why. It could be that they're both weird and funny but we somehow managed to be Michael and Dwight. The Office has been our favorite show to talk about since we were in 5th grade. We have used numerous inside jokes from this show. We have realized that we are like Michael and Dwight but not really. We aren't particularly as odd. Well, maybe but they have a special bond. Sort of like partners in crime but Dwight annoys Michael and gets him confused. Jessie and I still love these two and it would be an honor to go to Chili's and announce the Dundie Awards with them. Or eat a delicious meal made of beets made by Dwight himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment