Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Graduation Speech

Image result for graduation tumblr
I'd like to welcome everyone to this special occasion. The four years I have spent in Golf Middle School felt like a switch of a light and here we are now, ready to graduate. I'm starting off by saying, Follow your passion. It will lead to your purpose. In this class, I have noticed numerous amount of peers possessing all sorts of personalities and talents. With this, I see us persevering into different types of futures that we will individually hold. I see doctors, professional athletes, artists, engineers, musicians, and so forth. Many of us aren't even sure of what we are going to do. I would like to say that it is perfectly normal. Life is unexpected, and you shouldn't be worried about planning so much for upcoming years. There is always time. Although I have one suggestion, you should do what you enjoy most but balance that out with hard work and determination. Life does not come with pause or replay buttons. Yet, there are many beginnings for us to pursue. A special thank you goes out for the parents and teachers for you unconditional love and support as we continue our journey. As for my classmates and fellow peers, I wish you the best of luck embarking at this high school. 

1 comment: